Monday, November 20, 2006

Hard week..

I hate hard weeks....I'm so dreading tomorrow...but looking forward to it at the same time.

Tomorrow is Jacob's 2 year Neonatal Follow-Up. We will find out where he is in PT, OT, Speech, Cognitive...and everywhere else! I'm expecting great delays...100% delayed in feeding and speech.... Also checking with their PT on braces...he's tripping over his own feet and running tip toed alot. When he stands he's pushing his knees back too...not sure about that one! (Anyone who know's me know's my knees go back about 2 inches...and I loose about 3 inches in height if I do it. )


They will also be checking the fit of his Mic*Key since it seems tight on him at times.




----Mom and I went Christmas shopping tonight. We are not getting Jacob the kitchen. After being there....looking at them. I dont think he'd "get it" enough to play with it. I think he'd just open and close the drawers all day long....so there goes another down on the rollercoaster ride.

No comments: