Friday, December 8, 2006

Why is it.......

That the day you can't sleep, and decided to stay up to 2am. Is the SAME night the 2 yr old decides that 530 is the perfect time to wake up? I swear it's something against us mom's! Now...he's nice and comfy and in his stroller.....and I CANT go back to bed cause I gotta get Caitlynn ready for school.

Hummm....is this their plan to tire mommy out??

Or is it cause we upped Jacobs rate on his pump last week...and the 750 cc's of Nutren he get's overnight is finishing up earlier....and he get's up earlier! 100 cc's per hour...7.5 hours...maybe we should start him just a little later. *scratch head*

Oh well....off to another day!

Oh ya...and can SOMEONE stop Christmas from sneaking up on us???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz..

I've been by several times but just haven't been able to comment. Finally getting over the crud (I hope)

I hope the kiddos are doing well. Some new pics would be nice.

BTW....I agree on the Christmas thing. We're off to attempt to Christmas shop w/Wes....eeeek! He's got such a big mouth. This just may not work.

Hugs & kisses all around!

*Love YA*