Thursday, May 17, 2007

First ER Visist...

Jacob's not been himself for 2 days. He was cutting a tooth last week so we thought it was that. With his FUO's a lowgrade feever (like with a tooth) takes him up to about 102...since it wasn't going over that we gave him the Tylenol and motrin...and watched his fluids.Today his feever spiked to 103.5....That's out of my comfort level for him....so frank just took him to the local ER. I'm worried...especially since they dont know him and have to just go on what we say. Oh ya...and he doesnt have insurance here yet. We're taking the papers in (and ALL his records to try to expedite it) tomorrow. We both have to work tomorrow but frank has testing in columbia, SC with his work...he MUST goto to keep his supervisor title with the company.So back to work 2 days...and may already have to call out.PRAY with me please that this is just something silly...ya know, like a EAR infection! He has beet red ears, right worse then left. And he wont let me touch it. Oh ya...had a run in today with a co-worker on my 2nd day. Ended up going to management about it. I just called the store so I could speak to the same manager, I didnt want them thinking I was calling out because I couldnt handle a confrontation..CALGON take me away!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey Trish -- How is Jacob?? I hope you didn't have to call off work. Please update when you can. Thinking of you and the family!!