Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Update on Z-Coil's!

WOW it's been one Month since mom and I drove to NC for our ZCoil shoes! And it's been one month that i've been...

Pain Free!!!

It's great being able to come home and DO things. Not just have to get off my feet! It's wonderful...awesome! I've reccomended them to soo many people, and get lots of questions about them at work.

Let's just way... WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Oh yes...let's add another update!

Jacob found a cup he can drink out of! He's still chewing, and doesnt know how to suck at all. But he can get liquid out of this cup, without spilling it all over the place! He's also attempting to eat small bites of food. Yesterday at school he had 5 bites of cooked carrot, and 5 bites of pineapple! Along with 3 crushed goldfish crackers at snack! WTG Little man!! After searching the WWW and not finding the cup anywhere I went to the next best place. http://www.parent-2-parent.com/ and asked there! Finally got the name and brand...it's a Gerber Nuk Training Cup. Ment for age 6 months. I went to stores today and found 2 more for him at Walmart! He now has Blue, Green and Red :)


1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

WTG JACOB! He's so darn cute Trish. I really think He/Luke would love to hang. BIG BOY STYLE!

Nice BRITAX BTW.

Hey? You need a pic of your Zcoils on. I think your last post was just the shoes!