Sunday, August 5, 2007

I've been tagged!

Ok Andrea...this if for you girly!

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:Ok..well, I'll pick 4 facts and 4 habits to entertain you with! What fun this will be.

Fact #1 - I was born on the dining room floor. (Is that starting at the begining or what!) My Aunt Judy delivered me, and could not tell if I was a boy or girl. (she had 3 boys and 1 nephew...guess she didnt know girl parts?)

Fact #2 - I need to sleep with some sort of sheet/blanket up near my face. I always have...and even had a sheet that I had since Elem School. It is no longer, thrown out in the move. My only theory is my reflux, it helps to breathe in warmer air... Hummm ...sounds good.

Fact #3 - I knw someone going to an audition for American Idol.. Maurice Peake....I knew you when! Good luck!! (If I can get the picture off my cell phone i'll post it!)

Fact #4 - I once worked 3 jobs at one time. 2 of which went out of bussiness! Does that make me a bad luck charm? If so The Home Depot is in trouble then! LOL

Habbit #1 - Andrea's number 5 is my number 1!!! I have to log onto P2P or my blog before going to bed.

Habbit #2 - Talking about my kids. Researching new things for Jacob, and finding more books, and new things for Caitlynn. (there's that internet again!)

Habbit #3 - My DH swears I sleep with my mouth open. I swear it's a rumor, vicious rumor! (my mom does for sure though... :))

Habbit #4 - I take my camera everywhere! You never know where that next shot will be, or where the next milestone will JUMP up at you!

Now...Who to tag!!

Angela http://www.jackrileywilhelm.blogspot.com/

Jennifer http://mamalamaroo.blogspot.com/

Chelle! You know I gotta Tag you Girl! http://confusedmommyof3.blogspot.com/

And my sweet Cousin! Tammy http://www.mynavyville.com/wordpress/

And last...but not least! Lesley! http://lafuze.blogspot.com/

Happy blogging all! And if you yell cause I tagged you...just go back and talk to Andrea!

http://www.andjonbabyluke.blogspot.com/ :)

4 comments:

confusedmommyof3 said...

This will have to be added to tomorrow night's blog! It's way too crowed and long tonight!

Keely Miller said...

Wow, born on the dining room floor. Amazing!!!
I didn't know you worked at The Home Depot. My Ryan is a Kitchen and Bathroom Designer at the Home Depot here.
The Home Depot, you can do it and we can help!!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

WHOA! The dining room floor! That means your mom had a natural birth. WOW! How blessed you are!
I'm with you Trish..camera goes EVERYWHERE. Loved your habits!
Thanks for playing and sharing girl!!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm thanks!