Friday, September 28, 2007

Caitlynn's Asking you...

To help her raise money for her School Walk for Diabetes.


Hello Friends and *Blog* Family, I am writing to ask you to help me raise money for the American Diabetes Association. I will be participating in School Walk for Diabetes, a fund-raiser that teaches kids about getting exercise and eating good-for-you foods. The money I raise will be helpful to all people with diabetes. Did you know that more than 20 million people have diabetes and more than 6 million of them don't even know that they have it? That number includes many kids too.


You can help me by making a donation online at my personal Web page. http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?px=3916057&pg=personal&fr_id=4890


Diabetes effects alot of people in my family. I hope you, or even someone you know, may be able to help me donate. Please forward this on to anyone I may have forgotten to add to this email! *blog posting* Thanks soooo much! Caity!!


To donate to me and my School Walk for Diabetes, click here. http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?px=3916057&pg=personal&fr_id=4890


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz *& Caitlynn too*

I tried to sponcer Caitlynn but the form wasn't working or something. I can't do much but I'm sure that 5$ would be a great start right?

Anyway....I hope she does well with it. Please contact me at proud2bnavywife AT verizon DOT net

Love you all very much!! I'm off to celebrate my birthday a bit!

*Big Hugs*