Friday, October 19, 2007

I went to Wal*Mart

Ok that doesnt sound to bad, right?

I decided my jeans were totally anoying me being to big. But I havent bought jeans in a 'regular' store in 3 years. Sooo I tried on a pair of 24's (current Jeans are Lane Bryant 26's, were snug when puchased in april) they were to big!!! So I tried on 22's and they fit...comfy!! I wanted black though, and they were out so I'll go to the other walmart on Sunday and get the black

WOOO HOOO!! I can shop at cheap (er) stores now!


I just dug in the back of the closet, and found a pair of Jeans that were given to me about 2 years ago. I remember never being able to get my thighs in. I'm sitting here wearing them right now :) WITH room to spare!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

WOO HOO Way to go! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!