Friday, October 5, 2007

New update...

On Jacob. :) Sorry folks, the site I had linked the pictures from went down. We lost that last 5 days of posts. So I lost the pictures. I put them up on Photobucket now...so here goes! This link his of his new button. A bit traumatic, and for once i'm glad he's not very verbal! I can hear it now... "my mommy and mom mom held me down and let this strange lady in scrubs....." Ok you get the picture! I pray he wont remember this when he's older....but I know he remembers it right now. He's very defensive of his belly around feed times. We're hopeing it get's better this weekend, otherwise we'll have to have him seen next week.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v90/Mommy2Caitlynn/2007/September%20October/Granulation%20new%20button/

This 2nd link is to his birthday party pictures :) He had alot of fun playing with Aidan (age 3.5) and Jonathan and Eli (age 6 month Twins) I'm not sure he realized anything was 'special' about the day though. We did decide that Santa is not wrapping his gifts this year. I helped him with the first gift...and then Aidan, Caitlynn and Tiffany (C's friend) helped with the rest. He didnt understand that there was 'cool stuff' in that paper. :( Kinda sad to see knowing what most 3 yr olds would do. BUt he's come a long way, and we are super proud of what he has done!!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v90/Mommy2Caitlynn/2007/September%20October/Jacobs%203rd%20Birthday/

5 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Wook at my Jacob! I browsed your pics Trish. He's just too precious. I'm all for 'no wrapping'. It's ok girl---our little men are just the best ever. I'm so blessed by you.
Hugs,
A

Andrea "The H family" said...

I think I missed the button deal? What brand did you change too?
I need to go back and check. Sorry---I've been P2P neglectful.

Andrea "The H family" said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea "The H family" said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

Andrea...Click the first link in this post and it'll show the new button. I lost the post on P2P when it went down for a few days. It's a Bard Genie...very unique to this area since the inventor is in Greenville. So far so good... :) He's getting less defensive by the day.