Friday, October 26, 2007

OMG! I'm in Shock!!

Jacob let me brush his teeth tonight!! And was liking it! He kept getting his toung in the way, but he did awesome!!


It took 3 long long years....but he's accepting the toothbrush finally!!!



Caitlynn indian project grade came back..she got an A!! Awesome Job!


Here's a picture of the project for those that didnt see it :)
There was also 2 writing assignments. One was a journal entry telling the day in a indian childs life. The other was a story using pictures for words where possible. She did awesome!

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

WTG Jacob for brushing your teeth. Trish....you really need to teach me how to do this with Luke. Ugggh
WTG Caitlynn. Great project picture.
****see my blog post. I finally posted my 'stuff'. Sorry I've been distant on P2P. I'll be back. The weight loss thing was a tad bit interrupted but I'm hoping to pick back up soon.
hugs,
A