Friday, November 30, 2007

Celebrate with me!!

Ok family, and Blog Family! I started my weight loss journey the end of May 2007. It is now almost December...and we've come a long way baby! Little by Little things have happened. My new shoes (http://www.zcoil.com/) have allowed me to regain my life back. And by doing that could regain control of walking, running...and yes, just playing! We went camping...and I went HIKEING! OMG what a blast...and something I could not of done a year ago...or even 2 years ago. I've changed my eating patterns, i've cut out 90% of the soda I used to drink. And have been drinking about 70-100 ounces of water a day.


As of today... November 30th 2007...I weigh...


230 pounds! I started this journey at 271 pounds!


So I have lost FORTY ONE (41!!!!) Pounds!!!
My journey is not over...as you can see from the chart below. I have a current goal of 171 pounds. 100 pounds total to loose. I've gone from a TIGHT 26 to a loose 22! I'm thinking I could end around a 14/16 or less! I havent seen these sizes in over 10 years!
Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awwesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish. Just wanted to say thinks fo ryour nice comments on Bryns page. I'm thinking of you guys too. Jacob has goten sooo big as well.