Thursday, February 28, 2008

finally...an update

Hi All! (Chelle, you asked for it) It's been very very hectic around here the past few weeks, and I admit that i've been a very bad blogger!

Frank is back to work!!! He started working for School District 7 almost 2 weeks ago. He's driving bus for them, and so far loves it.

Jacob is back to daycare...they were so suprised (the director knew, but didnt tell his teacher on purpose to suprise her) to see him! He's getting in a bit of trouble there, opening the doors to the playground and trying to let everyone out to play. But overall he's loving it. Transportation is picking him up at home for school, and dropping him off at SH for daycare.

Last Friday Jacob had his Modified Barium Swallow study...he PASSED IT! He is now officially allowed to try to eat. Now getting him to eat is another story, but at least now we know that there is no danger to him in doing so. WOOO HOOO! They have reccomended feeding therapy 1x a week for the next 12 months. But we have to find out where, when and how to get him there. And preferably if the therapist can come to him.

Oh yes!! And today he answered a WH Question!!! He pointed to the wall and said "CLOCK" I said "yes, a clock. What numbers are on it?" And he said "one, two, three...up to ten!!!" OMG I'm shocked, and sooo elated!!!

Jacob's spring and class school pictures were done last monday... more to come on that when I get the proofs! Caitlynn's are this coming monday...same here, more to come!

Caitlynn started Girl scouts recently. She's a Junior and is in a troop with 4 girls from her school. Tiffany, Lily, Rebecka and Nora. She'll be going every other Sunday...and i'm sure will love it! She hasn't been to a meeting yet, but that's cause it's cookie time. She's going to help them sell on Saturday at the Walmart near my work. I'm off, so is mom so we can go have fun! LOL

I've been doing ok. Getting up at 6am...and at times working till 1030 (tomorrow schedule) is a killer on me. But I know i'll adjust...right? I sure hope! Work...well it's work, right?

We are planning some fun this summer though. We're hoping to make it up to PA in early summer...after my vacation time is available the end of April. School is out here the 30th of May so maybe right after that. John, Kerie and Kammy might be coming down the end of June...we're planning ----- NOTHING! Sounds fun doesnt it! Just parks, pool and relaxation!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it sounds like things are really looking UP for you!!!!!! Take Care!

confusedmommyof3 said...

Sounds like things are going great Trish!!!!!! I've been a bad blogger too don't feel bad!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Charlotte's Mom said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Sorry to have been so out of the loop lately.