Monday, May 19, 2008

The Passing of a Great Lady





It is with great sorrow that I am announcing the passing of Alyce Anthony, Trish's grandmother. Born July 15, 1929 and died today May 19, 2008. She was a great woman who loved her family and was in return loved very much. She always had a smile and a great sense of humor. It the past few months she suffered great pain from her COPD and failing health. She is now with God and her husband Walt who past away in 1993 & her Grandson Jeff who passed in 1987. Walt & Alyce will be burried together in the Veterans Cemetary. She leaves behind three daughters Judy, Peggy, and Nancy, a son Walt (Bud), eight grandchildren (John Sr, Jason, Scott, Tricia, Kevin, Alex, Allison & Timmy) and seven great-grandchildren (Ashley, Justin, Dom, Caitlynn AJ, Bryan & Jacob). Rest In Peace Grandmom we love you very much.




Frank husband of the worlds greatest wife Trish

5 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Dear Trish and family

Thanks so much for posting. My heart goes out to you today. I pray for the funeral and special day. I trust and hope the kiddo's are taking this ok. Big hugs honey, love you dearly,
Andrea and Luke

Anonymous said...

OH I am so sorry Trish!!! HUGS!

MMMom said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss. She has ended her worldly suffering- COPD is so harsh. I hope you will find comfort in her memories & the legacy she has left in you & your children. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Trish & family...

My heart goes out to you. I'm sorry that you've lost Grandma Anthony but I know in your heart you know she is in peace and is in no pain. I love you very much and you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Love always
Your Cuz
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!