Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Home at last...

Home Sweet Home!

2 pokes...he pulled the first IV...and a script for some nausa meds... He hasn't napped all day, i'm he'll sleep like a charm tonight and see a nice new light tomorrow.

He told the doctor in the ER "Thank you very much! Buh Bye!" He told his Ped "Come on...Let go! Pool water!" She said she'd swim with him another time! Anything to get out of being poked and prodded!

Tomorrow will tell.... Pray people...Caitlynn's 10th birthday party is Friday it's a Pool/Sleepover with about 6-7 girls, the worst thing would be to have Jacob in the hospital.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh Trish, forgive me.. I wasn't aware of Jacob's issues. I am praying heavily. I'll get on P2P to see if I can figure out what's going on.
Huge hugs honey,
A