Friday, April 13, 2007

As you can imagine.... :)



It's hectic as all get out around here! We have 11 days, 10 hours.....you get the drift! Left before the moving van (18 wheeler) comes! We have boxes everywhere, both Frank and I are still working. I have 5 days left...he has 4. Hey that doesnt sound fair ;) Phone and Electric are already set to be turned off. We've contacted car insuranse down there. . .
Ok enough about the move :D
Caitlynn's conference went well. Her AMP/MG teacher did not feel the need for one. Though we did chat on the phone and she's really cleaned up her act since January (acting out...attention seeking behaviour) and is doing extreemly well!
Her regular 3rd grade teacher had a conference. She feels caitlynn may have ADD. Honestly we dont agree. She get's bored in that class, and does talk out of turn. (anyone know a 8 yr old girl that doesnt???) We're hoping the change in schools will help. Right now her class has 24 students in it, and i'm sure the teacher is overwhelmed some. Her new school her class ratio is 15:1....should be great, and hopefully allow the teachers to spread out the desks. Her class now has room...but the teacher has them all right in groups...not a great "talking" situation.
Let's see....Sir Jacob! He's now 29lbs! And in 12-18 month shorts. He is in 3T shirts... my skinny minny! He's really picking up in lots of stuff! He's immatated TV and people, and yesterday started signing "Help" all on his own! He's also found a baby food he likes, and is willing to lick 7-10 baby spoon fulls!! :) He has been Diagnosed as Autistic, and we think it does fit about 80%. The rest it's possible his medical problems are 'masking' the real problem. I'll include a pciture of the baby food...this you've all gotta see :)
Ok...11 days...I'm out of here :) Gotta pack...and i'm working all weekend so i'm sure that'll be Hell for sure.


I'm sure this picture will do Mom-Mom Proud :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya....TRUST ME...I know what your going through.

So...Autistic? Well...it's something that you can deal with. And your strong. I know you can. He's a bright young man...and he's strong and he has the potential to learn soo much. It's just a diagnosis.

As for the ADD...it does run in the family...you never know.

Anyway...you move one day before me...I believe...we leave on the 25th. Did you get the new address? I sent it today.

Check out my posts...I've been writing pretty regularly the last few days or so.

I miss you! I wish we could see each other more.

Lots of love!