Thursday, April 5, 2007

"Change"

This poem was written by a former classmate at Tech.
I just ran across it now packing up for our move to South Carolina...OMG we have only 19 days left here in good ol Pennsylvania...it'll always be my 'home' state. But it's filled with memories, good and bad. And a fresh start will be so nice.

~~~~

Change

What makes things so different
From the way they were before
What mad eyou turn around
And decide to close the door
What had happened
To make things wrong
How can yo stop what you want
After wanting it for so long
Can you tell me what you know
can you tell me what you see
can you tell me what you're looking for
that you dont find in me
why is it over
why are we through
there is a part of me
that will always love (and miss) you.

~~~~~~

It's so fitting...yet so far from what i've tried to say in the past.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love the poem. I can't believe there's only 19 days left! OMG!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about SC.

Anonymous said...

WOW...you have just about as many days as we do. We move on the 25th. YEAH! So your leaving the day before we do. We will be closer!

Hope things are going smooth for you. We get packed out on the 23rd...picked up on the 24th and move out on the 25th. Of course stop in Ky on the way too..JOY...NOT!

I miss you cuz! Write soon!

Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

We got the house cuz!! YEAH...now I have an address to give you!!! Write me when you get a chance ok?!?!

Love ya!!