Thursday, June 28, 2007

Alot has been going on...

Jacob got sick last Saturday/Sunday...but we thought it was just him not tollerating his tube feeds. Then Monday Caitlynn got sent home from Camp....Sick...By Monday night Paul was sick, by tuesday morning...Yup Mom was sick. Frank and I were to follow. Paul and Frank's is still hanging on...but the rest of us are pretty much better. Jacob's still having some problems getting all his calories in...but doing a bit better ...it takes him forever to recover from the smallest illness.


Work is fun...NOT. We have a new front end manager...well let's just say she and I dont see Eye to Eye. I ended up going to management about it today. Im glad I had my review already otherwise she's the one who writes it ;)!


I guess illness is good for something...it jump started my weight loss again! 7.5lbs down...but weigh in is not till Sunday ;) See the chart below :) I started this diet at 267.5, but when we moved I was at 271...so really it's more. Just not while "on" the diet.




Jacob got bit at school (daycare) today. Both arms by the same boy. The director will be talking to the other parents. We're just praying it doesnt happen again. Send some hugs his way, poor boy.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

ok, i love your weight scale. Sorry to hear the whole family got infected. YIKES.
Jacob got bit? I didn't read that on P2P? Sorry honey..I missed it.
Hope he's ok. And the same kid? Ohhh, Trish. I know that's got to be hard. I pray he's doing better in that daycare. How's he been doing since 'the talk' with the manager there? Hopefully good.
Hugs sweetie..work is so hard when your manager is hard to deal with.