Sunday, July 1, 2007

Weight Loss, and other stuff.


Yup! You read that right! 13.8lbs lost! On my way to a goal of 100lbs by next spring/summer.

When we moved here I was 271. When we started the diet I was 267.5. I've talked to my mom and she's agreed to put my starting weight at 271 since we know that's what I was at when I started watching what I was eating. . .just not officially dieting.






The kitchen is getting there, slow but sure. The cabinets (except the one that got broke by the delivery company. That should be here tomorrow. At that point we can set up a measure for the counter top (it'll be a black color) and that's the begining of the end!!! We got a new kitchen table yesterday from Ashley Furniture. Ahh There it is right on the left :) That should be here about mid July. The other table we have is going near the window, it's round and has the same wood top, off white legs, so we ordered to extra chairs from this set since we dont have the chairs for it. It's been a long process, and we cant wait (after a month) to have everything back to normal....


Jacob and Caitlynn got a small pool on Friday. Frank set it up yesterday (while I was at work) and let them swim! Jacob LOVED it!!! It was his first time in something like that, and he did very well!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute, glad all is going well!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hey honey, I'm so proud of you. Keep up the amazing progress and remember..wear clothes that give you feedback. NO MORE elastic. (got that from Dr. phil) LOL
Love your pool pics. And..your kitchen table. The kids look like they are really doing well in their new home. Hugs honey!