Sunday, June 10, 2007

Could this be the answer?


As some of you know i've had pain in my feet for over 2 years. It's Heel Spurs/Planter Faciatis. It's pain that even after you get off your feet at night...it's bad...so bad some nights I cant walk. Well we noticed a pair of shoes a lady at our new Home Depot wears. And started talking to her about them....only to find out that 2 others in the store also wear them. Ummmm this is starting to look good! Not one of them had 1 bad thing to say! Even the price was not bad after hearing the reviews. They are called "Z-Coil's" www.zcoil.com and can NOT be ordered over the internet...so mom and I drove to Morgantin (sp) NC to get them on Friday. Today is Day 2.5 of no (relativly) pain! Frank, Caitlynn, Jacob and I even went for a walk tonight!! And still they don't hurt!!!


Here's a picture I took tonight so you can get the idea....wish us luck! Mom now owns 2 pair...and me 1...Franks interested too! They are supposed to be great for foot, back and hip pain...and leg pain.


1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hey Trish, it's so funny because I noticed so many nurses wearing these at children's when Luke was in the PICU. I even asked a lady about them and she exclaimed...I LOVE THESE!

So glad to hear they are working out. I can't believe you can't order them via internet?? So strange?