Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sorry to say...

The whispering has stopped. I know a few of you have asked me, so I figured i'd update you on Jacob's eating progress. There is none. He had a Asthma attack on Tuesday...and backslid completly to eating ... Nothing. He did take one bite of baby food for me today. But after that refused, and coughed a few times. I'm not happy with the coughing, it can be a sign of aspiration or penatration. Or simply it could be him protecting his airway. His weight came up slightly this week, we added some Carnation Instant Breakfast packets to his formula mix, it adds 130 cal's a day. If it continues to help...that would be great.

Caitlynn....well we havent seen her since 5/24! She left to spend the week with Aunt Donna, Uncle Bud, Alex (now called "CHRIS") Allison and Timmy. She's having such a good time they decided to keep her for another week! She'll be coming home either Friday or Saturday of this week, then we're going to Edventure in Columbia on Sunday. http://www.edventure.org/home.asp It sounds awesome and i'm sure both kids (and Frank) will love it! We're meeting at least 2 other P2P families there!

Gotta run...Have a great day all!!

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh Trish..I'm sorry honey. I'll pray for progression again for your little man. Big hugs sweetie.
P.S. I need serious blogger help.
If I can't figure it out..I'm calling you!!

I love your header!!

HUGS--A

Anonymous said...

Hi Cuz...

Sorry to hear about the set back. I hope that things pick up for the little guy again.

I stayed w/Jessie while up in PA for the funeral and there is still no one in your apt. I so wanted to be able to walk down and get a hug. I sure could have used it.

Hope to hear from you soon. My new email address is the same as the old only it's @cox.net Keep in touch ok?!?!?!