Monday, July 30, 2007

Called Nestle Today...

The number on the Nutren JR Cans. We're starting to run low, with no end in sight for the insurance.


I asked them if 3 cans would meet J's nutritional requirements. It will thankfully till he's about 3.5 years So we've cut back his formula and added back in...


Water, Carnation Instant Breakfast 6 Tablespoon's1/2 contanior of BeneCalorieBaby Oatmeal (6 tablespoons)3 Jar's of baby food... 1 meat, 1 veg, 1 fruit.We're giving him a 2 week trial on this ... and Praying for the best.He'll get weighed tonight...then again Monday...and Friday of next week, before we go camping.


The great thing about this call is the lady gave me the local Nestle rep! And said to call her and tell her our situation and she can send me a few cases....but at the same time the lady on the phone is sending us a few cases This is awesome!!!I always forget you can call these places...it's great to see human kindness!

4 comments:

Lisa Allen said...

What a beautiful smile on that kiddo. I am not some crazy person, well not today anyway, I am Andreas BFF. I see your comments all the time.Just thought I'd comment ya. He is a Cu-tee-pie!

confusedmommyof3 said...

That's awesome of Nestle to do that!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Trish..watch out for Lisa. She just might TATTOO your blog if your not watching! LOL

I can't believe how DANG BIG that carseat looks! HOLY CAR SEAT. That's the Traveller plus right? We have the marathon. WOW! Jacob is soo long!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Yeah for human kindness. Let me know if you need help Trish. I'll ask my DME supplier if she has any extra or can ship some samples.
K??