Tuesday, July 31, 2007

OMG I'm soooo Excited!!!

20.4 Pounds people!! I've lost 20.4 pounds in the past 8 weeks! I'm sooo estatic!!! I'm 1/5th of the way to my 100 lb goal...it's sooo awesome!


We've also started Jacob on a new feeding regimin. Keep him in your prayers in the coming weeks as we figure out if this will work. We're mixing in a blender ...

3 Cans of Nutren (750 Calories)

6 Tbs Baby Oatmeal (90 Cal)

6 TBS of Carnation Instant Breakfast (130 Cal's)

1 stage 2 Meat (80 cals)

1 stage 2 Veggie (70 cals)

1 stage 2 Fruit (80-100 cals)

1/2 container of BeneCalorie (165 cal's)

1 crushed vitamin (looking for liquid vitamin's now)


We're then filling his school jars (2 mason jars and 125cc's in 2 other jars) for his 4 feeds at daycare.


The remainder he get's overnight that night. To the overnight we're adding about 5-7 oz of water for fluid in the summer.


He needs weight...he's in desperate need of weight..he's at 29.2lbs and has not gained in about a month to 6 weeks. He's had 2 bad illnesses, and 1 mild one...and i'm sure that's the reason. We'll weigh him Monday then again next Friday (when our friends come in from PA) so we know if this is working...if so...we'll take the blender camping! :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the new diet does the trick! So good to "see" you again. WTG on the weight loss---awesome!!

confusedmommyof3 said...

Woohoooo that's awesome Trish, you n eed to tell me your secret...besides will power, that i don't have lately!!!! I hope the diet works well with Jacob....

Andrea "The H family" said...

Praying for a FAT JACOB--OK!
This recipe sounds so great Trish.

I do believe those illnesses do account for it. But..needless to say..Praying for a FAT JACOB and SKINNY BUTT TRISH.
WTG Trish. 8 weeks! That's so good!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

P.S. Love your picture of you and the kids. So cute. You look GREAT!

Patyrish said...

I totally agree with Andrea, illnesses TOTALLY take the weight off Makily...and QUICK!

I will be praying this recipe will put the weight on that boy!

I can't believe this but Makily actually weighs about the same as Jacob. She was 29 lbs 14 oz at the dr Wed!

WAY TO GO on the weight loss. I know it's so hard. You are doing it though YOU GO! I think I am starting WW next week! Wish me luck!