Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A 4th Grader!







Can you believe I have a 4th grader in the house? OMG where has the time gone? She had a great first day of School on Monday. And came home to find 2 birthday cards and a Birthday package!

G-Ma And Pops sent her a gift card to walmart! Thanks G-ma and Pops!!

And from Aunt Judy and Uncle Jack a card with $10 in it! Thanks you 2!!!




















And the package was from Nana Hilary! She was so exciting to hear from Hilary...and loved her gift!! Hilary...we Miss you too!


3 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Happy BDAY CAITLYN! I'm so excited your in 4th grade!! I love your cute outfit as well.

Hope you enjoyed your first day in school. BIG HUGS--AUNT ANDREA (your mom's P2P stalker)

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wow....4th grade and a birthday. WOW...I'm so impressed. We start school on the 4th. I got a 7th graders, 4th grader and Pre-K kiddo this year. I'm gonna be home ALL ALONE! What am I to do? I don't know but I'm sure I'll find trouble somewhere.

How's life in South Carolina? We were in North Carolina last weekend....for a truck and tractor pull. It was nice. We were near Elizabeth Town. Thought of you of course...but know your in SC....not NC.

Anyway....thought I'd drop by and see how things were. Been so busy with getting ready for school I don't know which end is up. Sorry I missed this birthday. I'll send something out in the mail as soon as I can.

*Big Squeezes all the way around*
Love Your Cuz.....
Tammy

confusedmommyof3 said...

Happy Birthday KK!!!!


It's so hard to believe her and Brie are both in 4th! EEk Trish they are growing up fast on us!!!