Monday, August 27, 2007

Do you ever...

Hear a song on the radio, and think....I could of said that. Kellie Pickler..."I wonder" How that song touches my heart. It's talking about the relationship between a mother and daughter. But if you just change it to father...and a few words get adjusted. God...That first stanza is us.

Sometimes I think about you
Wonder if you’re out there somewhere thinking bout me
And would you even recognize
The woman that your little girl has grown up to be
Cause I look in the mirror and all I see
Are your brown eyes lookin back at me
They’re the only thing you ever gave to me at all

Forgiveness is such a simple word
But it’s so hard to do when you’ve been hurt


Just thinking outloud here people...dont mind me.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh Trish. YES! This song tugged at my heart when I heard it. In fact, it pours out many emotions.
HUGE HUGS