Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Say "CLICK"

OMG.....I know he's trying soooo hard! Jacob has become a huge Diego fan! And he's been watching "on demand" Diego-Ana The Anaconda. And Diego say's "Say Click, Take a Pic" and Jacob is trying to say CLICK!!!! I really think we can count this as his first word! He tries to say "HI" and "Hello" at times to, but this one you can ALMOST understand. 1 Baby Step at a time...he'll get there, he's been doing alot more babbling lately...he reminds me alot of a 10 month old :) (with Attitude of course ;))


We leave for the Campground tomorrow morning. And will be back Sunday. Pray all goes well, and we all enjoy our time away!

Today my scale was especially nice to me. It said 248.2 which is 22.8 pounds LOST!! It's never felt so good to LOOSE something ;) I broke the 250 pound mark too...which is AWESOME!

Caitlynn had a early birthday party yesterday. nothing big, just Mom-Mom, Pop-Pop, Us, John, Kerie and Kammy. She had a nice time, and got some cool Tinkerbell stuff, and a new Nintendo DS game. We went out for ice cream instead of cake...and had a great time.

5 comments:

Keely Miller said...

That is so great that Jacob is trying to say Click.
Happy Birthday Caitlynn!!!!
Congats on the weight loss. I know it is hard but you are proof that it can be done. Good Job!!!
Have fun camping...Take lots of pictures... Stay safe!!!!!

confusedmommyof3 said...

Aaron loves Diego too!!! That's great he's trying to talk. Good job on the weightloss! You are inspiring me because I have a decent amount to go! I started on Monday and I've been being good!

Can't wait to see the pics when you get back Have a good time!

Patyrish said...

Diego makes me crazy. Love that he is saying it though! yeah Jacob. Awesome on the weight loss again! WAY TO GO! I am just starting and it is terribly hard so I am PROUD of you!

Andrea "The H family" said...

WTG Jacob! Sounds like Caitlynn had a great day as well.
Sorry I'm so late getting to you sweetie..that dang retreat pulled me back!
HUGS!

Andrea "The H family" said...

WTG on your beating the 250mark Trish! Your doing so well!!!