Thursday, August 9, 2007

They are Coming!

Wooo Hooo! John, Kerie and Kammy will be here tomorrow, they are leaving Levittown, PA around 3am...and i'll meet them sometime early afternoon depending on what traffic they hit. We have a busy vacation planned, with lots of fun in the sun. Pool time, water time at the park...and ;) apartment hunting for them. John's looking to relocate to here...it's be great having them closer. Kammy, poor kid, is driving john crazy saying we're leaving today, today is Thursday. He doesnt understand that he has to go to bed first to leave :)

Camping starts next wednesday... We're going to a state park in western SC. http://www.southcarolinaparks.com/park-finder/state-park/750.aspx It should be alot of fun, and some nice hiking trails. And now that Jacob is liking the water the swimming will be fun too! :)

I'll be in touch till Wednesday morning. But keep the Evans' family in your prayers for a safe trip as they leave EARLY tomorrow morning, for a 12 hour drive.

6 comments:

Kate said...

hope y'all have fun camping this weekend. i love the mountains in that area!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time camping. Sounds like lots of fun.

confusedmommyof3 said...

Sounds like a real nice visit! Tell John I said Hi-ee! lol

Hope you all have a really good time! We vacationed in APril...and I would actually love one right about now!

Angela said...

Oh, sounds like a blast Trish!! Hope you're feeling better from that nasty visit from A.F.! She was visiting ME TOO -- how dare she be in THREE places at once? lol...

Lisa's Allen's world said...

Hey there it is me again!! You said I could pop by so I did. Sounds like a fun visit, I pray all is well with their travels... and as hot as it has been, it will be nice to be in a pool!! Have a great time!!

Lisa Allen said...

I am trying to figure out why my name looks so weird above Lisa's Allen's world??? I swear I have never seen that like that before, I can spell,it is supposed to be Lisa Allen's world but it has never popped up like that. I feel it makes me look stupid, dude I am bummed out...