Tuesday, September 25, 2007

3, Yes THREE Years!

WOW it's so hard to believe that Jacob is a 3 year old today!!! My handsome man has hit a new milestone....3 years old! He doesnt seem to care what the date is. Though he did like getting his giftcard from Gma and Pops and his Shirt, Trains (he slept with them) and book from Nana Hilary! His party is not till Sunday...but that is sneaking up on us fast! I think (humm not sure yet) that we may get him a bean bag chair..he loves the one at daycare.

I have to run out tonight to get him a 2nd lunchbox...guess he get's a cool one now since he needs one for daycare and one for school.

Jacob starts at Houston Tomorrow...we're having a rocky start, but they seem willing to try to figure out solutions to most everything. Keep your fingers crossed that things contiune to go well. They did just add an aid to his class so it's about 1:2 or so ...3 aids in the class and 7? ish kids. He get's to ride the bus there, but then I get to meet him there since they need me to show them how to feed him. I wish I had known in advance I would of set up a meeting ahead of time, poor kids going to wonder why mommy is leaving him in a strange place with strange people. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Dear Jacob!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Whoot!!! 3 years old and going to school. What a big guy. I'm soooo excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about your first day!

I sure do miss you all....write when you can!!!

Love always,
Cousin Tammy

Jennifer said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Jacob!!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Happy Birthday sweetie!
I bet it was nerve racking leaving him there. Sounds like he's doing well by the pics above!

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
He looks so happy!!!! What a cutie :)