Thursday, December 27, 2007

Little Dare Devil

Last night I got to run Jacob to the ER. The Little Daredevil fell on something and split open his chin. I was talkin to Trish when all of a suuden I hear a scream and crying. I go to look in on him to find out what haapen and he is just crying I didn't see anything. I hang up from Trish go to change his diaper and put him in jammies and there is blood on his chin. The good thing is he didn't nned stitches the Dr. just used durabond glue to shut the wound. So now both kids have split open there chins Caitlynn at 2 and Jacob at 3. We call her crash and now he is daredevil. I think I need to build a rubber room and keep them both in it. LOL. Have a good one all.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

WOW! Thanks Frank for updating us. Sorry Jacob. I hope and pray your doing ok. Big hugs from the Hughes fam