Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas All

Merry Christmas Everyone. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and support for our family. At times it can be hard looking at Jacob and seeing what he is unable to do But I thank God that he has shown me not to look at what he can't do but at what he can. Jacob may have disabilities but he doesn't let that stop him from having fun. It is truly the work of God that Jacob is able to be here and do what he can. My faith has had many ups and downs but every time I look at Jacob I can see God and how Glorious He is. The Bible tells us that in our weakness God is made strong and that truth can not be more evident then in Jacob. Everyday he says a new word or does something to let us know he is not handicapped or disabled but he is handy capable. During this Christmas season I want to pray for all of you who have been so supportive with your words and prays. Jesus came to this earth to show the Glory of God and I believe Jacob was put on this Earth for the same reason. May God be with all of you and your Families. Thank you again and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.


Frank DiMatteo

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

To God be the Glory for sure!

One word: AMEN