Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween & For Connie

Hi Connie! Ok first...the video that i've been promising! My singing little man :) http://www.dropshots.com/cnjmommy#date/2008-10-29/18:11:41

He really is adapting well to having only one wing. You can see him having to think about how to do something, but most things he can accomplish :) He has a dr apt on Tuesday, they will x-ray again to check placement. Then the following week will be uncasting it and recasting it with his hand in a better position. His doc is amazing...and even reconized me when he went though my line Thursday. Amazing considering he'd only seen me a total of about 30 min's over 2 different days!


Next...halloween!!! Enjoy!!

Mr. I dont eat...apparently thinks licking a pumpkin is ok. UGH YUCK!


Yes he's outgrown the highchair...it's getting a new home soon. The new little one that will get it is entering this world on Monday :)


The guts are always fun!

He painted his pumpkin! And had a lot of fun naming the colors

Jacob helped a little...

She did 90% of it herself.

Finished pumpkin :)

What were we talking about ... oh yes "W" Sitting! I forgot to tell him to fix his feet. Woops!

Daddy...yes he dressed this way all day. The kids on his bus gave HIM candy! Jacob the Home Depot Associate...original I know, but it fit over his cast ;) And the Jailbird Caitlynn.

Our Jail-Bird... Caitlynn. She must of gotten into a fight getting out ;)


Pop-Pop and Caitlynn with their loot! They got over 500 pieces of candy! (including our leftovers of about 80 pieces)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Home Depot associate is cute. What was your husband? I didn't recognize it.
I hope Jacob's cast can come off soon!

Andrea "The H family" said...

amazing! Loved the pics and update. Loved your description of Jacob's 'wing'. Big boy!!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Happy late Halloween to you and yours. Boy the kids looked sooo cute...even Frank. I love the video. He's hit a growth spurt I would say. Anyway..just wanted to say hi. I'm at work and need to get back to it!